Monday, January 07, 2008

Changes & Photos

Second week in January and the weather is 60+ degrees. Of course, last week it barely broke 32 for a couple of days, but now it's all better. Tongs & I went hiking up Red Top mountain yesterday - it was nice.

My last day with the current firm is next Tuesday. I'm ready to reclaim my personal life. So ready. Granted, busy season starts about the time I start with the new firm, but I can live through that. I'm just not interested in working 55+ hours per week year around, with no overtime pay.

Here's some photos from the last few months of '07.

Tongs, my Aunt and me in my Aunt's back yard (August 2007). She and my uncle took to Tongs like white on rice.


The Parentals & Goober on the banks of the Altamaha River (August 2007)


Bossmare asked me to take some photos of the Filly. This was my favorite. Of course, now I want my own Canon digital body - she borrowed her dad's for these photos. (Oct 2007)


Doodle & me waiting on the 3-Day closing ceremonies to start (Oct 2007).


Tongs & TomTom - TomTom hadn't seen Tongs since March, but he wasn't shy at all. Just climbed up on Tongs' lap and started chatting away (Oct 2007).


For Thanksgiving this year, the whole family rented a couple of cabins in the mountains. The next four photos are from that trip. The Butler gave The Lawnman a haircut, then hid the clippers... at least for a little while.


The Butler insisted that the cabin have a firepit. I must admit, it was a good investment. Here's the munckins around the fire. L to R: Rapid Roy, Goober, Tiger Lily, Mini Mouse, and Hollywood.


I was playing Clue with the older kids and of course the younger girls felt left-out. So soon I found my lap occupied with my two youngest nieces: Hollywood and Mini Mouse.


This was the Brazilian's first s'more. Ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are back! I love my new Digital Rebel - oh so sweet. I think Loud had a blast at Christmas with it - note to self need to post on Flikr! Doodle and TomTom had a great time with y'all!