So, I had a whole week of being unemployed and (partly thanks to the writers' strike) I got quite a bit accomplished. The task that I'm most pleased with is my contact sheets. My digital photos take up way too much space on my hard drive, but I haven't wanted to move them all to storage, since who knows when I'll need to print a photo of Slim when he was a kitten? And it's a miserable experience feeding each cd I have into my computer until I figure out which one had that photo of Goober with birthday cake icing on his face. To keep things under control, I started trying to print contact sheets of all my digital photos, noting on the page which disc has the photos, and the date the photos were taken. The whole process is time consuming, mostly because of the processing power and printer time needed to print 40G of photos. I had started this project many months ago, but last week I really pushed and now I am completely and totally caught up. Including the photos from the Filly's birthday party last Saturday.
W00T!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I feel your pain although my uploading to Flickr wasn't quite so time consuming.
How's the new job???
Post a Comment