Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Random thoughts...

How did this happen?? I looked at my calendar today and realized that ALL my weekends are booked between now and starting back to school. There's not an open Friday, Saturday, or Sunday in sight. I feel so popular!

Friday is my last day in the corporate world for a while. Woot! I'm looking forward to wearing jeans everyday and rolling out of bed an hour or two later. Classes start back May 31st. Call me up if you want to go out to lunch before then!

A co-worker and I had lunch in the Fairlie Popular district today. It's such a fabulous area of downtown. At 1pm there were people everywhere. The restaurant was Caribbean and they insisted that the jerk chicken was "very hot", however, I found it to be mildly spicy and wonderfully delicious.

The Todd Snider show at Eddie's Attic last Saturday was fab-u-lous! The entire audience was singing along for half the show. Todd was in rare form, he told three stories, one that I had never heard before and two that I had only heard because friends around the USA have sent me recordings of live shows.

My iPod freaked out this morning and had to be reset to the original settings. I'm uploading all my music now. This is the third time that I've had any sort of problems with my Mac equipment. Of course that's over the span of 19 months, so I am SOOOOO lovin' being a Mac owner. All hail Steve Jobs!

1 comment:

loud said...

Such the tough life being a social butterfly. Too bad you can't major in it at college.