Okay, okay. I know. It's been a while. I've been very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very busy.
My birthday was fabulous, even though I was sick the few days before. Loud flew in from WI to surprise me, she Tongs, and B-Dog planned a nice little get-together for me. The Butler even told the sign language joke.
Took four classes last semester (a full load is 3) and worked roughly 35+ hours each week. So four nights a week I was in class. I hated most everything by week 9.
I'm still employed. My short-term engagement keeps getting extended. I really like the company that I'm working with and I'll stay with them as long as I can. They've offered full-time employment, but I want to finish school before I commit to any company. I'm a lucky girl - it's a good time to be getting a Masters in the field I've chosen.
Graduation has been put off until July. After the four-class semester, taking three and working 40 to 50 hours a week this semester just seemed like too much. So just two classes this go 'round and I'll take the last one this summer. On the plus side, I really like both subjects that I'm taking this semester.
To quote Calvin (or maybe it was Hobbes): The days are just packed.
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay! You're alive. :) If you ever have a free moment - we should get together for dinner. :) You know my email/number - just shout.
You need to learn how to blog from your phone so we know you are alive.
So glad to hear from you again. Hope to actually talk to you again one day! And talk to that Tongs person.
It's Night of the Living Dead!!!!
I've missed you Sister!!
Got the dvd today, have yet to try it out...
Post a Comment