#34 WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? I don't really know, but it's just not chocolate. That would be MMH's answer that I just forgot to replace. I noticed last Thursday that I had made that mistake, but didn't have the time to post a correction.
Tongs has a sweet-tooth, so several of our evenings have included getting a scoop of ice cream. Ice cream isn't really my thing* - after about 3 bites, it looses all it's flavor for me and I'm just eating it because there are children starving somewhere and all that guilt. So rather than me waste a scoop, Tongs lets me have several bites of his ice cream. Typically Tongs narrows his choices down to a couple of flavors, the he lets me make the final decision on which flavor we are going to share. On Friday, I was feeling kinda off, so I decided to get my own flavor and Tongs was trying to help me decide. Rocky road? Nah. Chocolate, chocolate chip? Nah. At first I couldn't figure out why he kept suggesting chocolate flavors. Then as were leaving the shop I remembered that he had read my blog earlier in the week and I realized that I really do need to correct this thing!
btw - I got peppermint and Tongs had to finish all of his scoop and and the last of mine.
*The exception being Jakes
Monday, June 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I figured out today that chocolate is not my favorite food after all either. It's actually peanut brittle. I could eat that stuff forever.
Post a Comment